TrainWeb Hosted Websites Featuring
Professional and Amateur
This page features professional and amateur railroad photographers.
The difference between the web sites listed here and those listed at
is the photographers here have either sold railroad photographs,
have won awards for their railroad photographs, and / or
devote significant time and effort to publish individual high quality photographs.
Sorted by URL and not by title.
- ★ = Active website noted for volume & quality of information & photos.
- ☆ = Inactive website noted for archival information & photos.
- ☡ = Caution - functioning website but exhibiting some technical problems.
- Δ = New website under construction. Might be empty of content.
- CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
Photographing TRAINS Vol. 1 Amtrak's Southwest Chief by Carl Morrison (Kindle Edition)
First in a Series of Long Distance Amtrak Train Photography Guides. This book tells you where and how to make great exterior and interior train photos along the route of the Amtrak Southwest Chief Los Angeles - Chicago. . This eBook includes tips for taking photos, not only of the Southwest Chief, but of tourist trains, rail museums, and private rail cars close to the Southwest Chief route. Carl gives many suggestions as to where to eat, and where to stay along the way. Includes over 350 photos by the author from over 20 trips on the Southwest Chief to illustrate proven photo concepts. All Photographs and Text, except where noted, By Carl Morrison...
Railroad Photography and Art Galleries:
- ★ Amtrak Photo Archive by Geno Dailey
Geno Dailey's Amtrak Photo Archive. A collection of Amtrak photos and travelogues from beautiful Upstate New York and Across America.
- ★★★ Over 100 Rail Travelogues by Carl Morrison
- ☆ Portraits of North American Railroads
- ★ Houghton's RailImages
Other Web Sites Related To Railroad Photography:
- ★ Train theme Photo-collage
www.trainweb.org/kranti - Train theme Photo-collage
For my school assignment, we were given the task to make two composite photographic "grid" collages using the theme of our choice. The requirements specified for the photo-collage was that it must contain more than 30 images and it should be 22 * 17 inch...
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|